Loading...

About us

China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (“China Unicom”) is a Hong Kong-listed red-chip company of China United Network Communications Group Company Limited (“Unicom Group”). The substantial shareholders of China Unicom are China Unicom Group Corporation (BVI) Limited (“Unicom Group BVI”) and China Unicom (BVI) Limited (“Unicom BVI”), which jointly hold in aggregate 74.36% of the total issued shares of China Unicom and the remaining 25.64% shares are held by public shareholders. Unicom Group BVI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Unicom Group. Unicom Group and its subsidiary China United Network Communications Limited jointly hold 100% shares of Unicom BVI.

China Unicom provides a full range of telecommunications services, including mobile broadband (WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, GSM, fixed-line local access, ICT, data communications and other related value-added services. As at the end of 2016, China Unicom had 66.65 million fixed-line local access subscribers, 75.24 million fixed-line broadband subscribers and 264 million mobile billing subscribers.

DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT

SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURE